Date and Time:
Thursday, June 26, 2014 – Friday, June 27, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall
$75 - $200
Thursday, June 26 - Friday, June 27, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Mother Rosalie Hill Hall
The Character Development Center staff is pleased to invite you to the 2014 West Coast Character Education Conference.
- Cindy Marten Superintendent of Schools, San Diego Unified School District
- Helen Griffith, Executive Director, e3Civic High School, San Diego, California
- Stuart R. Grauer, EdD, President/Head of School, The Grauer School, Encinitas California
- Barbara Gruener, Counselor and Character Coach, Westwood-Bales School, Texas
- Paige Lilley Schulte, Associate Professor, Southeastern Louisiana University—Crash Course in Cooperation
- Paty Meacham, CDC Assistant—Using Newspapers to Teach Character Traits
- Barbara Gruener, Counselor and Character Coach—Character Is Our Super Power
- Christina Wright, Film Studies Instructor and Character Education Specialist—Reel Character Education: Using Films to Teach Character Values
- C J Moloney, CDC Assistant—TBA
- Serena Pariser, 8th Grade English Teacher, Gompers Character Academy—Character Matters at Gompers Preparatory Academy
Registration and Fees
Individual Registration: $200
Group Registration: $125*
Student Registration: $75**
*$125 per individual for schools sending two (2) or more educators
** 75 per student, Student ID Required
Conference registration includes: morning snacks, lunch and character education resources.
Please check back periodically for conference updates.
We value you as a character educator of children and young people. We value your time and talent and the choices you make to enhance your professional development.