Financial Aid Application Information 2016-17
The priority deadline for graduate students is April 1, 2016.
USD's FAFSA School Code is 010395
- 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Web
- 2016-17 Guide to Applying/Reapplying for Financial Aid for USD Graduate/Credential Students
- 2016-17 Completion of the Data Retrieval Process (DRT) and Tax Return Transcript (TRT) Information
- 2016-17 Change of Status eForm
- How to Create an FSA ID The FSA ID - a username and password - has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites.
- Federal Graduate Student PLUS Loan Information
- Options When GPLUS Credit is Not Approved
- Overview of Repayment Plans and Direct Loan Consolidation
- Direct Loan Consolidation
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal & Academic Plan Forms
- Additional Expenses Form (Form M)
Special Circumstances Appeal:
Students whose family experienced a change in financial circumstance that will lower the student’s family resources may be eligible for a re-evaluation of their federal and /or state aid eligibility after federal verification has been completed. In order to be considered for a special circumstances calculation, the student must meet specific guidelines, explain the circumstances in a letter, and provide documentation of the change.
Please click on the links below for a description of the circumstances that may be considered and the documentation that will need to be provided.