Below are the forms that are provided through the USD Office of Financial Aid. To use these files, you will need to have Acrobat Reader Software. Please click for a free version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Bishop Maher Catholic Leadership Scholarship Application (for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and new Transfer students)
- 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- 2014-2015 Change of Status E-Form (For Unit and Residency Changes)
IMPORTANT: In addition to completing this form, you must also be REGISTERED for the indicated number of units before financial aid funds can pay your account. This form is for the Financial Aid Office only and does not provide notification to Housing or the Registrar.
- 2014-2015 FWS Wait List Form
- 2015 Summer Supplemental Financial Aid Application
- 2015 Summer College Work Opportunity Application
- 2015 Summer Change of Status
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal & Academic Plan Forms
- Additional Expenses Form (Form M)
- Cal Grant Asset Verification Form (G-35)
Special Circumstances Appeal:
Students whose family experienced a change in financial circumstance that will lower the student’s family resources may be eligible for a re-evaluation of their federal and /or state aid eligibility after federal verification has been completed. In order to be considered for a special circumstances calculation, the student must meet specific guidelines, explain the circumstances in a letter, and provide documentation of the change.
Please click on the links below for a description of the circumstances that may be considered and the documentation that will need to be provided.