Office of Financial Aid
It is the mission of the USD Office of Financial Aid to provide financial assistance in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner as well as to provide the best possible service.
Financial Aid News: Spring 2016 Newsletter (January 2016) Fall 2015 Newsletter (September 2015)
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INFORMATION 2016-17
The priority deadline for undergraduate students is March 2, 2016.
The priority deadline for graduate students is April 1, 2016.
USD's FAFSA School Code is 010395
- 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Web
- 2016-17 Guide to Applying/Reapplying for Financial Aid at USD for Undergraduate Students
- 2016-17 Guide to Applying/Reapplying for Financial Aid at USD for Graduate/Credential Students
- 2016-17 Bishop Maher Catholic Leadership Scholarship Application (for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and new Transfer students)
- 2016-17 Completion of the Data Retrieval Process (DRT) and Tax Return Transcript (TRT) Information
- 2016-17 Change of Status eForm
- How to Create an FSA ID The FSA ID - a username and password - has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites.
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INFORMATION 2017-18
- 2017-18 Early FAFSA Information - Important Change!
USD'S School Code is 010395
Guides and Checklists
- A Guide to Financial Aid Consumer Information
- Checklist for Completing the Financial Aid Application Process
- Federal Student Aid Cheat Sheet
- Navigating "My Financial Aid" in the MySanDiego Portal
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Tutorial
- When You Turn 18 - A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Financial Aid Timeline
- How to Create an FSA ID