Instructions for 1098-T
Instructions for 1098-T Online Access thru MySanDiego Portal
Follow these steps to access your 2016 1098-T Tuition Statement online
Log in to MySanDiego
Under the Torero Hub drop down menu select “My Student Account” page
Click “View Tax Document”
Go to “My Account” section and Select “Tax Information”
Select the “Tax Year” and click “View”
Note: If you see the following message above your first name, you are not eligible for a 1098-T for calendar year 2016.
"Message: Cannot locate student (5a).” Either try correcting your input or contact Heartland Campus Solutions/ECSI Customer Service for Tax Documents at (866) 428.1098.
Reasons that you may not be eligible for a 1098-T:
Spring and Intersession term charges are posted during the prior tax year (typically in December) and included in that year’s 1098T.
Scholarships and Grants received during a calendar year add up to more than the qualified tuition/fees that were billed during that same year.
USD does not have a valid Social Security or Tax Identification Number on record. To add this information to your student record, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing your electronic 2016 1098-T with a PIN (Received either via the paper form or opting-in to receive the form online)
- Navigate to our 1098-T partner's website, https://borrower.ecsi.net/.
- Enter USD's School Code in the first box, which is "D6".
- Enter your account number in the second box, which is your Social Security Number or ITIN.
- Enter your PIN/password in the third box copying it from the paper 1098-T form you received in the mail, or opting-in for electronic 1098-T delivery (see below).
Opting-in to receive electronic notification that your 2016 1098-T is available
- Navigate to our 1098-T partner's website, http://www.ecsi.net/gateway/1098t-signup.html?school=D6
- Enter your student ID (nine number ID), first name, last name, and the email address at which you would like to receive the link to your form.
- Check the consent box.
- Click "Submit."