Be sure to review your pay statement each pay date to verify that all pay and deductions are correct!
- Vacation and sick time available.
- Number of exemptions determines the amount of taxes withheld.
- Your pay rate / salary.
- Type of hours paid.
- Detail of applicable federal, state and local income taxes deducted.
- Flexible spending accounts (for health care, child or dependent care expenses) are pre-tax deductions.
- 403 (b) savings is a pre-tax deduction.
- Pay / pre-tax / tax / other deductions / net pay summary.
- By using direct deposit, you can automatically have money sent to multiple accounts (i.e., checking or savings).