Services for Students
Note: The Cashier's Office accepts payments by cash and check only. Please visit the Student Accounts website for other payment options.
Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts
You can now order your transcript online! If you are a current student or were enrolled after the Summer 2008 semester, login through your MySanDiego portal, click on My Academics tab, and look for "Request official transcript" under the Academic Records Tools column.
You may also obtain an official copy of your transcripts by doing one of the following:
- Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Request the official transcript(s) in person by first going to One Stop Student Center in University Center Room 126 and filling out the Transcript Request form. Their hours are: M-T-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., W 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Th 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. The costs of transcripts are $10.00 per copy.
- Fill out a Transcript Request Form and along with your payment, mail it to:
University of San Diego Attn: Cashier, HC 211 5998 Alcala Park San Diego, CA 92110-2492
- Please note that these requests are processed in the order in which they are received and may take 3-4 working days to be processed.
You can receive an unofficial copy of your transcripts by doing one of the following:
- Obtain an unofficial transcript(s) by coming in person to One Stop Student Center and showing us a picture ID. There is no fee for unofficial copies.
- Note: If you are currently enrolled, you may now print out your unofficial transcript. Please login through your MySanDiego portal, click on My Academics tab, and look for "Request official transcript" under the Academic Records Tools column.
To view other ways to order a transcript, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Transcript Request web page.
Continuing Education, Paralegal and School of Law Transcripts
Continuing Education, Paralegal and School of Law transcripts are processed through their respective offices only: