Transfer of Expenses

A transfer of expenses from one account to another can be accomplished as long as it is reasonable and justified. A Journal Entry Request form (Excel) can be submitted along with supporting documentation to the Office of Accounting via email (, or in person (Hughes Administration Center 335).

For revenue transfers please contact Rocio Rivera, Restricted and General Funds Accountant, via email (, by phone (extension 4416), or in person (at Hughes Administration Center 335).

Contact Information

Finance Office

Hughes Center 335
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone: (619) 260-2302
Fax: (619) 260-4813

Office Hours

8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon. - Fri.