Finance Office

Drop Shadow

Endowment Funding Petition Process

For fiscal year 2010/2011 a new petition process was established for endowments with limited or negative accumulative earnings. Due to market recovery, petitioning for funds in 2014/2015 is not necessary. Please click on the link below for information pertaining to this process.


A transfer of expenses from one account to another can be accomplished as long as it is reasonable and justified. A Journal Entry Request form (Excel) can be submitted along with supporting documentation to Ginny Proctor via email (, or in person (Hughes Administration Center 335).