School of Business Hosts Seven-By-Seven: Stories of Creativity and Innovation
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
On February 23, 2017, the University of San Diego School of Business will host an evening of inspiring storytelling to spark dialogue on innovation and creativity. Seven School of Business alumni who have taken an out-of-the-box approach to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges will describe their journeys. Participants will have the opportunity to network with other creative problem solvers and come away with a toolkit of inspiration and aspiration.
The slate of topics and speakers includes:
- “Define the Space” – Bryan Carpenter ’07 BBA, BAcc, San Diego's “Craft Beer C.P.A.”
- ‘Passion and Patience’ – Cara Cerutti-Holmes’10 MSGL, founder, Smarter Garter
- ‘The Fierce Risk-Taker’ – Felena Hanson ’95 BBA, founder of Hera Hub
- ‘The Re-Inventor’ – Trevor Jensen ’08 MSRE, CEO at Bullibone
- ‘Partner and Protector’ – Nick Norris ’13 MS Real Estate, founder, Predator Warpaint
- ‘Going the Distance’ – Brittany Rothnem ’14 MBA, owner, Brittany Rothnem Integrated Marketing
- ‘The Heart-Listener’ – Eileen Williams ’82 BBA, Platinum Elite Executive, Nu Skin Enterprises
Seven-By-Seven starts at 6 p.m. and takes place in the Institute for Peace and Justice on the USD campus. The cost is $7. Register now. For more information, contact Brittan Trozzi, assistant director of alumni relations, at (619) 260-4750.