Live Streaming of San Diego County Economic Roundtable
Date and Time
Friday, January 17, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice,
San Diego, CA 92110
Click here to watch live streaming of the event today.
What does the San Diego economy look like for 2014 and beyond? Join us for a lively discussion with a panel of experts covering the future of the economy, the real estate market, and the employment outlook in some exciting fields. Experts will provide predictions and their perspective on what may be in store for San Diego County.
- Dianne Jacob, Vice Chairperson, County of San Diego Board of Supervisors, District 2
- David Pyke, Dean, USD School of Business Administration
- Peter Callstrom, President and CEO, San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Jeff Light, Editor, U-T San Diego
- Marney Cox, Chief Economist, SANDAG
- Alan Gin, Associate Professor of Economics, USD School of Business Administration
- Joseph Crowley, Senior Vice President, De La Rosa & Co.
- Joe Bertocchini, Residential Real Estate Director, USD Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
- Mark Cafferty, President and CEO, San Diego Regional Economic Development Corp.
- Julianne B. Howell, PhD, Senior Health Policy Advisor, County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency
- Michele Nash-Hoff, President, ElectroFab Sales
Attendance is free but registration is required.