Looking Forward in the Middle East: Panelist Discussion
Date and Time
Monday, November 4, 2013 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, Theatre
San Diego, CA 92110
The USD Department of Political Science and International Relations, the College of Arts and Sciences, The Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies, and the Office of the Vice President and Provost invite you to panel discussion, Looking Forward in the Middle East, with:
- Ali Gheissari, PhD, History Department, University of San Diego
- Farid Abdel-Nour, PhD, Political Science Department, San Diego State University
- Mietek P. Boduszynski, PhD, Political Science and IR Department, Pomona College
- Michael Provence, PhD, History Department, University of California, San Diego
- Necla Tschirgi, PhD, School of Peace Studies, University of San Diego
Parking is available at the west entrance to the campus. Please RSVP to: email@example.com or (619) 260-6870.