Pre-Health Sophomore Strategy
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 12:15 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, 215
The Pre-Health Sophomore Strategy is a workshop for sophomores which addresses many of the common questions at this stage of the pre-health process including:
- How can I find meaningful community service and clinical opportunities?
- When should I apply?
- When should I take MCAT/DAT/OAT?
- How do I make myself more “competitive/unique”?
- Who should I ask for Letters?
- Things to start thinking about now… How does study abroad work with my pre-health path?
- What should I be doing with my summers?
- How does the application process really work?
- Should I apply as a junior, senior, or take a year off?
- How to identify application weakness areas and strengthen them?