Service Academy Career Conference: Job and Education Fair
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Thursday, August 22, 2013 – Friday, August 23, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
To attend the Service Academy Career Conference (SACC), you must be a graduate of a service academy undergraduate institution.
- SACC job fairs are hosted in local venues where candidates and employers can meet in a relaxed setting without the pressure of a formal interview
- SACC job fairs offer candidates the opportunity to interface with Fortune 100 companies, Defense Contractors and Federal Agencies
- SACC job fairs allow candidates to network with other academy grads employed with companies hiring through the SACC
- SACC job fairs provide a venue for candidates to personally hand their resumes to corporate recruiters making hiring decisions
- SACC job fairs enable you to make hundreds of company contacts that may have taken years to make on your own
For further information and to register, go to http://sacc-jobfair.com/sandiego/sandiego.htm.