29th Annual San Diego County Economic Roundtable
Date and Time
Friday, January 25, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice
Watch live streaming of the roundtable at http://sandiego.adobeconnect.com/sdc/
The 29th Annual San Diego County Economic Roundtable, hosted by USD's School of Business Administration, will feature a lively discussion with local experts on the future of the economy, including global markets, the employment outlook, and the real estate picture.
- Alan Gin, associate professor of economics, USD School of Business Administration
- Marney Cox, chief economist, SANDAG
- Lynn Reaser, chief economist, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Russell T. Valone III, president and CEO, MarketPointe Realty Advisors
- Larry Blumberg, executive director, San Diego Military Advisor Council
- Holly Smithson, chief operating officer, Clean Tech San Diego
Seating is limited. RSVPs are required at www.sdcounty.ca.gov/economicroundtable.