TBI Media Roundtable
Date and Time
Thursday, January 31, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Institute for Peace & Justice, Room D
San Diego, CA 92110
The Trans-Border Institute hosted a discussion with invited guest, Dr. Roderic Ai Camp, to talk about the course of future events in Mexico and the border region under the PRI.
The round-table featured an open dialogue on recent developments in Mexico and U.S. Mexico relations, featuring analysts:
• Roderic Camp, professor of the Pacific Rim at Claremont McKenna College and author of over 30 published books on Mexico
• Denise Ducheny, former-California state senator and senior analyst on sustainable development issues at the Trans-Border Institute.
• Emily Edmonds, associate professor of political science and senior analyst on U.S.-Mexico relations at the Trans-Border Institute.
• Kristin Moran, professor of communication studies and associate director at the Trans-Border Institute.
• Octavio Rodriguez, coordinator of rule of law and security programs at the Trans-Border Institute.
The round-table provided an opportunity to reflect on the current issues as well as an opportunity to brainstorm on the course of future events in Mexico and the border region. Read a summary of the event.