USD School of Law MCLE "Special Requirement" Hours Program
Date and Time
Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Pardee Legal Research Center 132
Complete some of your MCLE "Special Requirement" hours at USD School of Law in time for upcoming reporting deadlines.
University of San Diego School of Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider and certifies that this event is approved for MCLE credit in the amount of 3.0 hours, including the following sub-field credits:
- 1.0 hour of Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession
- 2.0 hours of Legal Ethics
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.: Registration/Coffee and Pastries
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Legal Ethics, Professor David McGowan
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession, Professor Miranda McGowan
- USD School of Law Alumni Class of 2012/2011/2010: FREE
- USD School of Law Alumni (all other graduation years): $25.00
- USD Employees: $25.00
- Other registrants: $45.00
Net proceeds from this program will support USD School of Law alumni scholarship funds.
Location and Directions
- From the North: Use I-5 South, exit Sea World Dr. & Tecolote Rd. and proceed left at stoplight toward Morena Blvd. Turn right on Morena, left on Napa, and left on Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the second stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the South (or the airport): Use I-5 North, exit Morena Blvd. (signs will say: Morena Blvd. use I-8 East) Stay to the right and follow the signs for Morena Blvd. Take the first right onto Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the third stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the East: Use I-8 West, exit at Morena Blvd., go right onto Linda Vista Rd. and travel to the third stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
Once you have entered campus (from all directions): From the East (Main) entrance, the Pardee Legal Research Center is the second building on the left after you turn left onto Torero Way (immediately after passing the kiosk).
Visitor parking permits will be available at the main campus entrance kiosk. Please be sure to obtain a permit and display it in your vehicle.