International Buddy Program Hike and Picnic
Date and Time
Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.
Torrey Pines State Reserve
San Diego, CA 92110
What: Enjoy a beautiful area of San Diego with the added benefit of connecting with International Buddy Program members.
Details: There will be a light hike and picnic for all to enjoy. Food/drinks will be provided. Remember to wear comfortable hiking shoes, sunscreen, hat, towel, etc. There will be no bus or shuttle so carpool if you can.
Hike Location: Torrey Pines State Reserve
Carpool Meeting Point: Parking lot behind Serra Hall/Torero Store. Departure is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., so please arrive early.
Directions: If you'd like to meet there, the driving directions from USD are as follows:
- Head east on Torero Way toward Camino San Diego
- Take the 2nd right onto Alcala Park Way
- Take the 1st right onto Linda Vista Rd
- Turn right onto Morena Blvd
- Keep right at the fork
- Turn left onto Tecolote Rd
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 N toward Los Angeles
- Take exit 29 for Genesee Ave
- Turn left onto Genesee Ave
- Continue onto N. Torrey Pines Rd
- Turn left onto Torrey Pines Park Rd
Destination will be on the left.