Welcome Week: Campus Recreation Activities
Date and Time
Saturday, September 8, 2012 – Saturday, September 15, 2012
San Diego, CA 92110
Welcome to Fall 2012, Toreros! Check out the amazing events that Campus Rec is sponsoring to get you geared up for the new semester. As a part of Welcome Week, we are offering:
- Sept. 8, 2-5 p.m.: Pool Party (sponsored by RHA) at the Sports Center Pool with free food, DJ, and games. Cost: free
- Sept. 10, 8-10 p.m.: Gym Games Sports Night at the Sports Center Gym with free food, DJ, and officiated games. Cost: free
- Sept. 11, 8-10 p.m.: Glow in the Dark Ultimate Frisbee at Valley Field. Cost: free
- Sept. 14, 2-5 p.m.: USD Amazing Race at the Sports Center. Race around campus for a prize valued at $100. Cost: $5 per person (teams of 4), must register by Sept. 12
- Sept. 15, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Sun, Surf & Volley at Mission Beach with free food, beach games, beach volleyball tournament, and prizes. Cost: free
For more information go to www.sandiego.edu/campusrecreation.
For Welcome Week information, go to www.sandiego.edu/slic/events/welcome_week.php.