Welcome Week: Campus Recreation Activities
Date and Time
Saturday, September 8, 2012 – Saturday, September 15, 2012
Welcome to Fall 2012, Toreros! Check out the amazing events that Campus Rec is sponsoring to get you geared up for the new semester. As a part of Welcome Week, we are offering:
- Sept. 8, 2-5 p.m.: Pool Party (sponsored by RHA) at the Sports Center Pool with free food, DJ, and games. Cost: free
- Sept. 10, 8-10 p.m.: Gym Games Sports Night at the Sports Center Gym with free food, DJ, and officiated games. Cost: free
- Sept. 11, 8-10 p.m.: Glow in the Dark Ultimate Frisbee at Valley Field. Cost: free
- Sept. 14, 2-5 p.m.: USD Amazing Race at the Sports Center. Race around campus for a prize valued at $100. Cost: $5 per person (teams of 4), must register by Sept. 12
- Sept. 15, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Sun, Surf & Volley at Mission Beach with free food, beach games, beach volleyball tournament, and prizes. Cost: free
For more information go to www.sandiego.edu/campusrecreation.
For Welcome Week information, go to www.sandiego.edu/slic/events/welcome_week.php.