San Diego Mayoral Candidate Forum
Date and Time
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice
San Diego, CA 92110
Join the University of San Diego's Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate and ULI San Diego/Tijuana for a Mayoral Candidate Forum on land use issues. Panelists representing major land use organizations will ask the candidates for their positions and visions on important land use issues impacting the real estate industry.
Pre-registration ends on Jan. 13. After the deadline, all registrations will be processed at the door and include an additional $10 fee.
Reception and networking from 5 to 6 p.m., followed by program from 6 to 8 p.m.
- San Diego Councilmember Carl DeMaio
- Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher
- San Diego District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis
- Congressman Bob Filner
Mark Riedy, PhD, Burnham-Moores Center, will moderate.
- Robin Madaffer, chair of the ULI San Diego/Tijuana District Council and partner at Schwartz Heidel Sullivan
- Brigham Black, chair of NAIOP San Diego and senior vice president at Pacific Office Properties
- Doug Paterson, 2012 president, AIA San Diego and project architect, Delawie Wilkes Rodrigues Barker
- Russ Haley, past chair, BIA San Diego, and vice president, CityMark
- Charles Tu, PhD, academic director, Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate