Zhen Shan Ren International Art Exhibit
Date and Time
Monday, September 26, 2011 – Friday, October 21, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Hahn University Center Exhibit Hall
San Diego, CA 92110
Exhibit themes include: adversity, justice, courage and harmony
Sept. 26 to Oct. 21, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The 44 classical realism paintings cover the topics of divinity, human rights, international security, trade, physics, ethics, meditation, Chinese history, Chinese culture, medical malpractice, and human organ harvesting.
- "A New Form Of Evil On This Planet," David Matas, international human rights lawyer and Nobel Peace Prize nominee
- "This is Genocide," Edward Mcmillan-Scott, vice president of the European Parliament
- "We believe there has been and continues today to be large scale organ seizures from unwilling Falun Gong practitioners," Hon. David Kilgour, Canada's former secretary of state
- "The number of practitioners killed for their organs could be as high as 120,000," Ethan Gutmann, fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
The Zhen-Shan-Ren (Truth-Compassion-Tolerance) International Art Exhibit has toured in more than 40 countries and 200 cities across the globe, including prestigious galleries and universities in Sweden, U.K, France, Turkey, Israel, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South America, and all around the U.S and Europe.
Below are two-minute video links to the Truth-Compassion-Tolerance International Art Exhibit:
- In Connecticut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=560PYiZX2o0
- In Scotland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GKscishtQ&feature=channel
For class, group or individual tours contact, email@example.com. Everyone is encouraged to come see this inspiring, deep, and beautiful art exhibition. Fifteen, 30 and 45 minute tours are available depending on depth, group size and availability.