New Online Marketing Strategies Program
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 – Wednesday, September 28, 2011 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Manchester Executive Conference Center
Are you looking to give your resume a competitive edge? USD’s Office of Corporate and Professional Education presents a brand new certificate program: Online Marketing Strategies. In this program you will acquire knowledge and experience about how to use effective and efficient online strategies, giving you a competitive edge in job interviews, securing job opportunities and promotions, and boost your skill set in the online marketing world.
The program consists of eight modules that cover effective online marketing strategies. You may take any number of modules that interest you; however, to obtain the certificate it is mandatory that you complete all eight modules.
- Module 1: Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Module 2: Targeting Your Audience
- Module 3: Optimizing Your Online Presence, Part I
- Module 4: Optimizing You Online Presence, Part II
- Module 5: Promoting Your Product and Service Offerings, Part I
- Module 6: Promoting Your Product and Service Offerings, Part II
- Module 7: Analyzing Results for Continuous Improvement
- Module 8: Capstone Project Presentations
Classes are Wednesday evenings, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. for 3 weeks, and new classes are offered monthly. The program runs from September 2011 through May 2012. Register by September 1 to guarantee your spot in the program. Student, staff, and alumni discounts are available.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (619) 260-5976 for more information
To register please visit our website at: www.sandiego.edu/onlinemarketing.
Adriana Serrano and Pamela Cappiello