Self-Defense for Women
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Saturday, March 12, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, Room 112
In this class you will learn:
- Assault and rape prevention
- Street and environmental awareness
- Gun and knife attack awareness
- Statistics and information from law enforcement
- Practical daily self defense tips
- Practical and easy to learn techniques
- How to protect yourself and loved ones
About the instructor:
Sal Convento is a third-degree black belt and the chief instructor of the United States Karate Academy. He has over 25 years of martial arts experience and is a highly respected two-time world champion. He is a 1996 graduate of the United States Naval Academy and Naval Aviator. He took part in missions flying over Iraq and Afghanistan during "Operation Enduring Freedom."
The event fee is $40 per participant. Students, alumni and groups of two or more can receive a $10 per person discount. Please e-mail email@example.com for this discount code.
Click here to register.
Please contact Gina Fascilla at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 260-4807 if you have any questions.