Marine Science and Environmental Studies Senior Seminars
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Friday, November 19, 2010 – Friday, December 3, 2010 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Shiley Center for Science and Technology, Room 232
Seniors of the Department of Marine Science and Environmental Studies will present their senior seminar topics on Nov. 19 and Dec. 3.
- "The Bioclastic Composition of Carbonate Sediments in Hurricane Hole and Other Coral Reef Environments, St.John, USVI" by Casey Chapman
- "Dynamics of nutrients and the plankton community in Bahia Magdalena" by Jessica Perer
- "Maternal-Calf Relationships of Ido-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins in Shark Bay, Australia" by Nicole Grimaud
- "Study of Habitat Preferences of Juvenile Carribean Spiny Lobster (Panulirus argus) in South Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands" by Maria Korte
- "Decline of Intertidal Populations of the California Mussel (Mytilus californianus) in California" by Tim Gracza
Ron Kaufmann, Ph.D. Graduate Director