Math Modeling Club Meeting
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Serra Hall, room 128
At our first meeting, we will decide the schedule for the rest of the term, so bring your calendars! If you enjoy the club, you could be a member of one of our teams for next year's international Mathematical Contest in Modeling. Think of the benefits:
- Great experience.
- Realistic modeling problems from science and industry.
- Represent USD in a national competition.
- Looks great on a resume.
- Have a chance to get published.
- Have some fun doing math.
- Free munchies the whole weekend of the contest.
- Get invited to end of year party, where you can show off your solution.
The competition takes place over a weekend early in February. You'll need to decide whether you want to participate in the contest by our last meeting date for this term.
Diane Hoffoss, Ph.D.