Law School Myth Busters
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Shiley Center for Science and Technology, room 133
Join a panel of legal experts and learn the do's and don'ts of preparing for law school.
- What are some myths, fables, tall tales, and lies about law school?
- Can I go to law school with a science or humanities major?
- What do you need to know to prepare for law school?
- How do you know if law school is the right choice for you?
- What are your career possibilities with a law degree?
Come learn the answers to these questions and much, much more!
Our panel includes these illustrious USD graduates:
- Randall B. Klotz, Esq. (In-House Counsel, Capital Growth Planning, Inc.)
- Jessica Wilson, Esq. (Sandler Lasry Laube Byer and Valdez)
- Professor Allison Worden, Assistant District Attorney and USD Lecturer
Moderators: Del Dickson, J.D., Ph.D. (Pre-Law Advisor) and Neena Din, Ph.D. (College of Arts and Sciences)
(619) 260 4013