Psychology Club Meeting and New Members Sign-up
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 from 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Serra Hall Lounge, room 132
The Psychology Club is a student-run organization that sponsors many psychology-related educational and social events each year. Events include field trips to the California Wolf Center, movie nights, invited talks by psychologists working in a variety of different settings, and panel discussions on graduate school options. Membership in the Psychology Club offers students a number of benefits:
- Get to know other psychology majors that share your goals and interests outside of the classroom. Members find a support system of students interested in pursuing graduate study or careers in psychology.
- Interact with USD faculty in a small group setting. Psychology Club members find out about research opportunities with USD faculty and learn more about how to get involved in clinical and other psychology-related activities in San Diego.
- See guest speakers and USD alumni discuss hot topics in psychology and career options for students post-graduation. The wide variety of topics that our speakers address are not only interesting, but often inspire students to consider career options of which they were not previously aware.
$20 membership fee
For more information about the Psychology Club, contact any of the following officers:
- Faculty Advisor: Kristen McCabe, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Eileen Franco email@example.com
- Secretary: Whitney Henry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Allison Wray allisonWrayemail@example.com
- Social Chair: Jennie Kuckertz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicist: Alyssa Martinez email@example.com
- Philanthropy Chair: Heather Calomeni firstname.lastname@example.org