Date and Time:
Friday, February 1, 2013 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
This is the second in a series of Webinars to describe in detail the proposed methodology for the San Diego Solar Cost of Service Study. More information about the meeting is provided below.
1. Meeting Topic - This meeting will focus on the cost of Distribution-related services, including:
- Distribution Station Capacity
- Distribution Line Capacity
- Distribution Losses
- Distribution System Operations & Maintenance
- Distribution Voltage Regulation and Reactive Supply
2. Meeting Materials - The Webinar Presentation is available from the project website. All project related documents will be posted there. We will post all meeting-related materials there in the future.
3. Webinar Information - To access the Webinar, see the information below.
Choose one of the following:
- Start the Office Live Meeting client, and then in the Voice & Video pane, click Join Conference. The conferencing service will call you at the number you specify. (Recommended)
- Dial the conferencing service directly, and enter the participant code shown below:
Participant Code: 7196252
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/bv/join
- Copy and paste the required information:Meeting ID: 4PD39M
Entry Code: R@[r78Z
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support.
Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.