Computer Science Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- ability to design and write computer programs that are correct, simple, clear, efficient, well organized and well documented.
- knowledge and application of important data structures and algorithms.
- application of mathematical knowledge in the areas of calculus and discrete mathematics to problems in computer science.
- understanding the hardware and software aspects of computer systems that support application software development.
- communication of ideas and use good English.