Expanding Your Horizons
Date and Time:
Saturday, March 1, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Expanding Your Horizons is an annual conference aimed to interest girls, aged 11 to 16, in science, math, and engineering. Participants attend talks, participate in hands-on workshops, and meet with women scientists and engineers.
- Explore science, math and engineering in a fun and interactive setting
- Learn about math and science-based careers
- Learn how to best prepare to enter these professions
- Discover what scientists do in a typical day
- Network with professional women in science