If You See a Suspicious Package:
- Immediately notify the Department of Public Safety at ext. 2222 or (619) 260-2222 of the exact location and description.
- Do not touch or disturb the suspected bomb.
- Do not use radios or cell phones as these may activate some types of bombs.
- Utilize site evacuation plan to move all staff and students away from the suspected bomb location. A minimum of 500 feet is recommended.
- If possible, shut off gas main and electrical power to minimize the possibility of fire.
- Gather any possible witnesses for Public Safety to interview.
- Upon arrival, Public Safety, law enforcement or fire personnel will assume responsibility. All investigation will be conducted by Public Safety or the San Diego Police Department.
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-2222