If You Receive a Bomb Threat:
- Stay calm and courteous.
- Keep the bomb threat caller talking.
- Try to signal a co-worker to listen on the telephone line, if possible.
- Ask for specific bomb location and time of detonation.
- Gather as much information from the caller as possible.
- Write down the information.
- Listen for background noises.
- Listen closely to the voice for accents, speech impediments or age indications.
- Immediately Call Public Safety at ext. 2222 or (619) 260-2222 to report the incident.
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-2222