It is our sincerest hope to meet your dining and nutritional needs through a variety of Meal Plan and menu options. We are here to serve you and your satisfaction is our number one priority.
A Torero Meal Plan is a wise choice. Allow us to do the shopping, cooking and clean up so you have more time enjoying life as a Torero. All plans offer access to high quality, fresh, diverse foods created by an award-winning team of culinarians.
- We are pleased to announce that once again there will be no rate increases for the 2013-14 academic year!
- Torero Plans are up to 56% less costly and provide more Dining Dollars than our peer schools! Torero Plans Beat the Competition (pdf)
- With global food costs rising at an unprecedented rate a Meal Plan gives you peace of mind. No need to worry about what the unpredictable grocery store and restaurant food prices will be next week or six months from now. A Torero Meal Plan provides you with a set meal budget for the entire year as current plan rates are guaranteed for both the fall and spring semester.
- Torero Plans are all Tax Free.
- Most plans include complimentary guest meals.
- Using a Meal Plan 'meal', for entrance to Pavilion Dining's unlimited access dinner and brunch, saves you over $5 off the door price.
- All students may purchase or increase a plan at any time during the semester.
- All students may purchase Dining Dollars and CampusCash at any time during the semester.
- Dining Dollars roll over from the fall to spring semester.
- Most plans include meal equivalencies so you may dine anywhere on campus.
- Choose from an array of award-winning campus eateries located just steps from your residence hall and classrooms. Including; four cafes, a coffeehouse, a food court/dining hall, market and deli, food truck, bistro-style restaurant and athletic concessions.
- Enjoy a great variety of menu choices including; vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, low-fat, gluten-free, Halal and much more. Did you know Bert's Bistro is a nut and peanut-free facility?
- Access your Meal Plan via your Torero ID Card. No need to carry cash or credit cards.
- You may use a variety of payment methods when dining on campus. Your Meal Plan Dining Dollars may be used to purchase food at; Pavilion Dining, L’atelier, Aromas, Bert’s Bistro, La Paloma, Missions Café, Torero Tu Go, Frank’s Lounge, La Gran Terraza, athletic concessions and online via Webfood.
- Check your Meal Plan status and make changes quickly and easily via the MySanDiego Portal.
- Review your meal plan options: 2013-14 Meal Plan FAQ's
- Carefully read through the Terms and Conditions (as stated within the portal Meal Plan channel and the Campus Housing and Dining Agreement).
- Sign in to the MySanDiego portal with your USD username and password. Click on the My Personal Info tab to find the Meal Plan channel. Select your plan within the channel. Once purchased, your plan will automatically be linked to your Torero ID Card and ready for use at the start of the next semester.
Plans for next year are available now via the MySanDiego portal.
To purchase a plan:
For all Meal Plan questions, please contact: Campus Card Services (619) 260-5999 UC 127