Torero Meal Plans
It is our sincerest hope to meet your dining and nutritional needs through a variety of Meal Plan and menu options. We are here to serve you and your satisfaction is our number one priority.
How to Purchase a Plan
Meal Plans are available to all enrolled USD students. A Meal Plan is a wise choice. Allow us to do the shopping, cooking and clean up so you have more time enjoying life as a Torero. All plans offer access to high quality, fresh, diverse foods created by an award-winning team of culinarians.
Parents and students: view the Meal Plan and ID card PowerPoint presentation to learn more!
- Review your meal plan options:
- Carefully read through the Terms and Conditions (as stated within the Campus Housing and Dining Agreement and the MySanDiego Meal Plan channel).
- Sign in to the MySanDiego portal with your USD username and password. Go to My Torero Services to find the Meal Plan channel. Select your plan within the channel. Once purchased, your plan will automatically be linked to your Torero ID Card and ready for use at the start of the next semester.
- With global food costs rising at an unprecedented rate a Meal Plan gives you peace of mind. No need to worry about what the unpredictable grocery store and restaurant food prices will be next week or six months from now. A Torero Meal Plan provides you with a set meal budget for the entire year as current plan rates are guaranteed for both the fall and spring semester.
- Torero Plans are all Tax Free.
- Torero Plans are significantly less costly and provide more Dining Dollars than our peer schools!
- Most plans include complimentary Guest Meals.
- Using a Meal Plan Meal, for entrance to Pavilion Dining's unlimited access dinner and brunch, can save you over $4 off the door price.
- All students may purchase or increase a plan at any time during the semester.
- All students may purchase Dining Dollars and/or Campus Cash at any time during the semester.
- Dining Dollars roll over from the fall to spring semester.
- Most plans include dinner meal Equivalencies so you may dine anywhere on campus.
- Choose from an array of award-winning campus eateries located just steps from your residence hall and classrooms. Including; cafes, a coffeehouse, a food court/dining hall, market and deli, food truck, bistro-style restaurant and athletic concessions.
- Enjoy a great variety of menu choices including; vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, low-fat, gluten-free, Halal and much more. Did you know Bert's Bistro is a nut and peanut-free facility?
- Access your Meal Plan via your Torero ID Card. No need to carry cash or credit cards.
- You may use a variety of payment methods when dining on campus. Your Meal Plan Dining Dollars may be used to purchase food at; Pavilion Dining, L’atelier (inside Tu Mercado), Aromas, Bert’s Bistro, Blue Spoon, La Paloma, Missions Café, Torero Tu Go (food truck), La Gran Terraza restaurant and athletic concessions.
- Check your Meal Plan status and make changes quickly and easily via the MySanDiego Portal.
For all Meal Plan questions, please contact: Campus Card Services (619) 260-5999 UC 127