The restaurant is open during construction! Please park/pay in the Missions (east) lot. At lunchtime, free valet is accessible by driving behind the SLP/UC and around to the front of the UC/south side. Please stop at the kiosk if you need assistance.
WINE & DINE
Join us for one of our multi-course wine dinners. These events start at 6 pm with a reception. Price listed is per person plus tax and gratuity. Wine dinner reservations must be made by phone: (619) 849-8205.
Important wine dinner parking information.
Click the winery name below to visit their website.
- Virginia Dare - April 19, Menu $55
Watch Francis Ford Coppola discuss Virginia Dare - his latest winery.
- Beringer - May 10, Menu $55
- Charles Krug - May 24, Menu $55
- Geyser Peak - June 7, Menu $60
- Sanford - June 21, Winemaker Dinner $75
- St. Francis - July 12, $60
- Vintners Dinner - July 16 USD Scholarship/Wine Classic Event
- Antinori - July 21, $65
- Justin - August 9, $70
- Whitehall Lane - August 23, $65
Our multi-course Friday beer dinners begin at 6 pm with a reception. Price listed is per person plus tax and gratuity. Beer dinner reservations must be made by phone: (619) 849-8205
Special Lunch Buffets
Monday-Friday we offer a lunch buffet and our a la carte menu (11:30 am - 1:30 pm). $14.25 per person, includes beverage and dessert bar.
For many holidays and special occasions we feature a themed lunch buffet.
- Administrative Professional's Day - April 27 Menu
- Mexican Independence Day - September
- Halloween - October
- Thanksgiving - November
- Holiday (with Carolers) - December
- "Fat" Tuesday - February 9
Prime Rib Dinners
All-you-care-to-eat Prime Rib Buffets. $21.95. Wednesdays 5 - 9 pm. The last Wednesday Prime Rib Dinner of spring will be on May 18. We will feature our Prime Rib at our summer Chef Tables starting on Friday, June 3.
Sample Prime Rib Buffet Menu
Carved prime rib with side of horseradish creme & au ju, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable, fresh fish entree, composed and mixed green salad, soup du jour, cheese and fruit board, assorted breads and house-made desserts.
Chef Summer Tables: $21.95. Select Fridays this summer 4 - 8 pm.
Select Sundays (10:30 am - 1:30 pm). Make your reservation online.
Adults: $42.95, Children: $17.95 (12 - 6), age 5 & under are complimentary with a paid adult.
- Easter - March 27 Menu
- Mother's Day - May 8 Menu
- Commencement (USD Graduation) - May 22 Menu
- Father's Day - June 19 Menu
- Homecoming & Family Weekend - October
- Christmas Brunch with Santa - December