Changemaking Through Bystander Intervention: Changemaker FEST 2013
|Event Start Date||Wednesday, October 2, 2013|
Hahn University Center 103 A/B
|Event Start Time||12:00 pm|
In this session, participants will:
- Recognize the difference between remaining a bystander versus intervening as an upstander in problematic situations.
- Be able to identify a person in distress.
- Understand their role as USD community members in creating change by intervening to help a friend or peer.
- Gain skills for intervention.
- Be able to identify and refer to campus resources.
|Contact||Changemaker Hub | email@example.com | n/a|