We invite University administrators, faculty, staff and students to serve as liaisons between the work of their campus areas and the advancement of Catholic Social Thought (CST).
Ambassadors will commit to encourage the USD community to aspire to and practice the values and principles of CST by doing the following:
- Raise awareness about wisdom, tradition and work of CST in our personal, professional and social lives.
- Serve as a liaison between the Council for the Advancement of CST
and the area(s) of the USD campus of which I am a part.
- Attend CST Ambassador Luncheons; occurring once a semester.
- Promote events related to CST on the USD campus.
- Attend at least one CST-related event per academic year, and invite other
community members to also participate in CST-related programs and activities.
- Provide end of semester feedback regarding the advancement of CST
in their campus area.
If you are interested in receiving information and updates about the CST Ambassador's program please enter your information in the boxes on the left side of this page (Request for Information: Ambassadors Program for Staff, Faculty and Administrators) or click here to e-mail email@example.com with your questions and/or information.
Ambassador Luncheon Fall 2013
October 22, 2013
Please visit events page for more information.