Harrison, T., Iznirian, D., & Minnick, M. (November 9-12). Restorative Justice: New Horizons Built in Strong Education. Lecture presented at 2016 NASPA Western Regional Conference in WA, Seattle.
- Restorative Dialogue Circles
- Watchtel, J. Report: Restorative Practices in Higher Education. Retrieved May 24, 2012, from http://blog.iirp.edu
- Darling, J., Horrigan, S. (2012). A Dynamic Peacemaking Method: Restorative circles. In Forbes, D., Lin, J., & Losh, E. (Eds.), Education in action: Experiential learning in higher education (pp.169-176). La Jolla, CA: UCSD.
- A Dynamic Peacemaking Method: Restorative Circles (January, 2012). Presented at the UCSD Experiential Learning Conference, La Jolla, CA.
- Restorative Justice: An Anthology (November, 2011). Presented at the NASPA Western Regional Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Restorative Practices Blog: University of San Diego Pilots RJ Program for Students
Dominus, S. (2016, September 7). An Effective but Exhausting Alternative to High-School Suspensions. The New York Times Magazine.
- Magee, Maureen SD schools look to reduce suspensions, expulsions. San Diego Union Tribune, August 3, 2014.
- Wilson, Maureen Restorative Justice on the College Campus Journal of College Student Development, Volume 47, Number 3, May/June 2006, pp. 355-359
- Hamlin, Jack Religion and RJ International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 1 No. 19; December 2011
- Mikulich, A. (Summer, 2012). Catholic Social Though (CST) and Restorative Practice. Just SouthPublishers
- Karp, David R. and Thom Allena (eds.). 2004. Restorative Justice on the College Campus: PromotingStudent Growth and Responsibility, and Reawakening the Spirit of Campus Community. Springfield, Il: Charles C Thomas.
- Liebmann, Marian. 2007. Restorative Justice: how it Works. London and Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Pranis, K. (2005). The Little Book of Circle Processes: A New/Old Approach to Peacemaking. Intercourse, Pennsylvania: Good Books.
- Schrage, J. M., and Giacomini, N.G. (eds.). (2009). Reframing Campus Conflict: Student Conduct Process through a Social Justice Lens. Herndon, VA: Stylus.
- Zehr, H. (2002). The Little Book of Restorative Justice. Intercourse, PA: Good Books.