- Make the most of finals week by setting aside time to study, and finding a quiet place to focus.
- There are a lot of great and quiet study spaces around campus! Many buildings on campus offer quiet space to study during finals week.
- Finals Week Resources
- Quiet Study Spaces on Campus
Student Wellness is a great resource for stress and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Stressed? Tips for reducing stress
- Listen to and/or download relaxation exercises that will help you de-stress
- Overcome Stress
- MyStudentBody Interactive Website
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- Tips to Improve Study Skills
- Sleep Facts and Sleep Tips
- Sleep Management
- Balancing Multiple Demands
- FREE Finals Week Fitness Classes
- More information about Student Wellness services, click here
Therapy dogs to the rescue! Research indicates that petting a dog lowers stress levels. So, back by popular demand, certified therapy dogs will be on campus Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 11:30am - 1:30pm at Plaza Menor (between the University Center and Student Life Pavilion). Take some time at the end of the semester to play with our furry friends, courtesy of Student Wellness.