- Make the most of finals week by setting aside time to study, and finding a quiet place to focus.
- There are a lot of great and quiet study spaces around campus! Many buildings on campus offer quiet space to study during finals week.
- Finals Week Resources
- Quiet Study Spaces on Campus
Student Wellness is a great resource for stress and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Stressed? Tips for reducing stress
- Listen to and/or download relaxation exercises that will help you de-stress
- Overcome Stress
- MyStudentBody Interactive Website
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- Tips to Improve Study Skills
- Sleep Facts and Sleep Tips
- Sleep Management
- Balancing Multiple Demands
- FREE Finals Week Fitness Classes
- More information about Student Wellness services, click here
Therapy dogs to the rescue! Research indicates that petting a dog lowers stress levels. So, back by popular demand, certified therapy dogs will be on campus Monday, December 15 Friday, December 12, 2014 from 12:00 - 2:00pm on the Immaculata Lawn (between Aromas and the Immaculata). Take some time at the end of the semester to play with our furry friends, courtesy of Student Wellness.
**Due to weather the Therapy Dog event has been rescheduled to Monday, December 15 from 12-2pm on the Immaculata Lawn