- Make the most of finals week by setting aside time to study, and finding a quiet place to focus.
- There are a lot of great and quiet study spaces around campus! Many buildings on campus offer quiet space to study during finals week.
- Finals Week Resources
- Quiet Study Spaces on Campus
Student Wellness is a great resource for stress and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Stressed? Tips for reducing stress
- Listen to and/or download relaxation exercises that will help you de-stress
- MyStudentBody Interactive Website
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- Tips to Improve Study Skills
- Sleep Facts and Sleep Tips
- Sleep Management
- Balancing Multiple Demands
- FREE Finals Week Fitness Classes
- More information about Student Wellness services, click here
Therapy dogs to the rescue! Research indicates that petting a dog lowers stress levels. Stay tuned for updates on when therapy dogs will be back on campus this semester!