Vision and Mission
The University of San Diego is committed to advancing academic excellence, expanding liberal and professional knowledge, creating a diverse and inclusive community, and preparing leaders dedicated to ethical conduct and compassionate service. The Division of Professional and Continuing Education shares this mission through academic outreach to adult and professional students.
The University of San Diego’s Division of Professional and Continuing Education (PCE) offers a robust portfolio of courses and programs needed by aspiring professionals that evolves in response to their continued professional development in the fields of business, education, and health care.
PCE nurtures key partnerships on the local, national and international level to serve working professionals who seek to enhance or build careers as well as with their employers who want them to achieve their highest value and potential. With University of San Diego faculty, other experts and accomplished practitioners we create educational opportunities and programs that students need to:
- Improve performance with news skills and knowledge
- Advance in their careers and open doors to new opportunities
- Make positive, meaningful change in their organizations and communities
PCE is an agile and innovative academic organization committed to university and community partners in ways that serve working professionals and their employers. Thousands of returning students, current students and employers trust PCE to provide excellent educational opportunities for their personal and professional growth.
- Recognized as a Community Engagement Institution by the Carnegie Foundation
- Member of Ashoka's Changemaker Campus Consortium
- Ranked by US News & World Report, Business Week, and others
USD is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, (WASC).