Readings for Catholic Social Teaching Curriculum Integration Workshops given for Faculty members of the University of San Diego by Barbara Wall, Ph.D., of Villanova University.
- Social Teaching of the Church (list of major documents)
- William J. Byron, “Ten Building Blocks of Catholic Social Teaching"
- Encyclical LetterPacem in Terrisof Pope John XXIII, April 1963
- Encyclical Letter Laborem Exercens of Pope John Paul II, Sept. 1981
- Encyclical LetterCaritas in Veritateof Pope Benedict XVI, June 2009
- David O’Brien, “A Century of Catholic Social Teaching”
- David, Hollenbach, “Is Tolerance enough? The Catholic University and the Common Good”
- David Hollenbach, “The Common Good Revisited”
- Stephen Schneck, “The Catholic Idea of the Common Good”
- Daniel Finn, “The Priority of Labor Over Capital: Some Needed Extensions”
- Dawn M Nothwehr, “That They May Be One”
- Pope John Paul II, “The Ecological Crisis: A Common Responsbility”
- Pope John Paul II and Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, “Declaration on the Environment”
- Bishop’s Encyclical on Environmental Justice: Catholic Social Teaching and Environmental Ethics
- “The Columbia River Watershed: Caring for Creation and the Common Good” An International Pastoral Letter by the Catholic Bishops of the Region
- Michael Naughton, "Integrating Work and Leisure: The Complementary Relationship Between John Paul II'sLaborem ExercensandDies Domini"
- John A. Coleman, "Neither Liberal nor Socialist: The Originality of Catholic Social Teaching"
- Gordon C. Zahn, "Social Movements and Cathoic Social Thought"
- Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, "What is Happening to Our Beautiful Land?"