USD Psychology Club
The Psychology Club is a student-run organization that sponsors many psychology-related educational and social events each year. Events include field trips to the California Wolf Center, movie nights, invited talks by psychologists working in a variety of different settings, and panel discussions on graduate school options. Membership in the Psychology Club offers students a number of benefits:
- Get to know other psychology majors that share your goals and interests outside of the classroom. Members find a support system of students interested in pursuing graduate study or careers in psychology.
- Interact with USD faculty in a small group setting. Psychology Club members find out about research opportunities with USD faculty and learn more about how to get involved in clinical and other psychology-related activities in San Diego.
- See guest speakers and USD alumni discuss hot topics in psychology and career options for students post-graduation. The wide variety of topics that our speakers address are not only interesting, but often inspire students to consider career options of which they were not previously aware.
For more information about the Psychology Club, please contact any of the following officers:
- Faculty Advisors: Kristen McCabe, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org and Nadav Goldschmied, Ph.D. email@example.com
- President: Courtney Malachowski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Meghan Naaf email@example.com
- Treasurer: Galen Doherty firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Chair: Rosa Vessel email@example.com
- Publicist: Brittney Deline firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philanthropy Chair: Kevin Brand email@example.com
Trip to California Wolf Center
End of the Year Party (Spring 2010)