USD Psychology Journal Club
The Psychology Journal Club is a group of students committed to learning about current research in psychology and related fields. The goal of this club is to educate and expand knowledge and interest in psychology through reading, presenting, and discussing journal articles from respected psychological publications.
All are welcome to attend our Tuesday meetings from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Meeting dates for Spring 2013:
- February 26
- March 12
- April 9
- April 23
- May 7
Serra Hall 104b
Please join us for lively discussions, good company, and food.
For more information, please contact:
- President: Ashley Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Rosa Vessal email@example.com
- Treasurer: Glennie Leshen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Sarah Jensen email@example.com
- Publicity: Carolina Bellizzi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Advisor: Veronica Galvan, Ph.D. email@example.com