Due to the number of Pre-Health students at USD, students are encouraged to review the following applicable podcast(s) prior to scheduling an individual advising session with one of the Pre-Health Advisors:
Pre-Health Alumni Panel Podcast/Video
This panel presentation highlights USD alumni who are now practicing professionals in the Health Professions. They discuss their undergraduate experience and how they accomplished their goals while completing a degree outside of the sciences.
- How did you choose what major to pursue?
- What were some obstacles you overcame to get where you are today in your health career?
- Advice for undergraduates pursuing a career health.
- What do you love about your job?
- What are some personal characteristics you need to succeed in your career?
- Do you feel that a non-science major was a disadvantage while pursuing your career?
- How does a Liberal Arts education benefit you in your health professional career?