Logic Requirements and Competency Exam
Students have the opportunity to satisfy their Core Curriculum logic requirement by examination each semester.
Registration for Examination:
- Pay the registration fee ($25) by the appropriate deadline (see below) at the Cashier's Office in Hughes Administration Center, Room 211.
- Bring your receipt to the Executive Assistant of the Philosophy Department in Founders Hall, Room 162.
- A copy of your receipt will be made and contact information (email and cell phone number) will be collected.
Dates and Information:
- Exam Fee Deadline includes both paying the registration fee and signing up in the Philosophy Department.
- Please bring your original receipt and USD ID to the exam.
|Fall 2016||Friday, October 14||Saturday, October 15||10:00 a.m. - noon||Camino Hall, Room 108|
|Spring 2017||Friday, March 31||Saturday, April 1||10:00 a.m. - noon||Camino Hall, Room 108|