For fourteen years, Cox Communications has been awarding college scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
In 2014, we’ll be awarding $110,000 in scholarships to students across our CA service area:
San Diego, Orange County, and Santa Barbara.
Details and Application
The Cox Cares Scholarship is open to:
- Graduating high school seniors who are residents of a Southern California Cox service area
- (Click here to confirm your eligibility before applying)
- Those enrolling full-time at an accredited two-year college or four-year university in California
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have a history of active involvement in extracurricular activities, community service, or work experience
- Have a demonstrated financial need
- United States citizens or permanent residents
- Average # of awards: 15-20
- Average amount of award: $1000-$5000
December 4 – Application* live
February 3 – Application deadline
Spring 2014 – Cox Cares board to review applications
May 2014 – Scholars’ Interviews
June 2014 – Winners notified
Questions? Email email@example.com. Application is managed through the San Diego Foundation.