Program of Study
Requirements for the Degree
- Approval of courses by Graduate Director.
- 24 units of political science at the 500-level including POLS 570, Theories of International Relations and POLS 550, Comparative Politics.
- Additional 6 units of relevant courses chosen from among political science, international relations, economics, history, business administration, peace and justice, or law. Under exceptional circumstances and with special graduate level adjustments, students may enroll in other relevant courses numbered 300 and above.
- Only one course with a grade of "C+", "C", or "C-" may count toward the degree.
- No courses with a grade of "D" or "F" will count toward the degree although the grade will be calculated in the GPA.
- Satisfactory performance on a comprehensive examination.