Student papers from the fall 2013 semester
POLS 596 (Morocco) "Arab Spring Update"
- Jennings Brieck: Turkey and Saudi Arabia:A Comparative Arab Spring
POLS 596 "Counter-terrorism"
- Carlos Gonzalez: Given the qualities of current terrorism, would US counter-terrorism benefit from a different legal strategy?
POLS 568 "Politics of China"
- Tyler McKnight: Regime Legitimacy and the CCP
POLS 596 (Mexico City) "U.S. - Mexican Relations"
- Nancy Cortes: Review of Two Nations Indivisible: Mexico, the United States, and the Road Ahead.
- James Thomas: U.S. - Mexican Relations Annotated Bibliography
POL 594 (Paris, Brussels, Vienna and Istanbul) Western Europe and the Middle East
- Sheldon Anderson: Cultural Interactions between Europe and the Islamic World
POLS 557 "Latin America"
- Jorge Lison:
- Leticia Corona: Can Mexico’s Conditional Cash Transfer Program, Oportunidades, help reduce poverty and inequality in the long run for Mexico?
POLS 594 "U.S. Foreign Policy"
- Alexandria Nylen: British Foreign Policy Decisionmaking Durinbg the Suez Canal Crisis