The Latin American Studies Program congratulates the following students for their participation in the 2012 Creative Collaborations program:
- Eduardo Estrada, "The Ties that Bind" Argentinean Identity and Cultural Icons"
- José Rosales-Chávez, "Eva Perón: Creating the Myth and her Proto-Feminist Role"
- Maya Sullivan, "Che Guevara's Impact on Argentina's National Identity in Modern Times"
- Trevor Crowell, "Criminal Minds – The Evolution of Detective Fiction"
- Corina López Ramos, "The Discourse of Human Rights in Mexico's Maquiladoras and the Myth of Disposable Women"
- Cheyenne McCarthy, "Shrinking Misconceptions: A Cross-Cultural Investigation and Demystification of the Shuar Shrunken Head (Tsantsa) Tradition/Mitigation of Stereotype
- Colleen Temple, "Analysis of the Impact of Trade Agreements on the Economic Development of Chile”