Reserve the Humanities Center at USD
Seminar Room (SH 200F)
- Square Feet 375
- Capacity 12
- Technology: smart board
Salon (SH 200)
- Square Feet 636
- Capacity 40
- Technology: giant television screen
Policies and Procedures
- For all room rentals, please return the room back to the same state as when you entered.
- Make sure that all doors are securely locked.
- For events outside of the Humanities Center hours, arrangements will be made to pick up a room key.
- “As-Is” Set Up: The Salon and Seminar Room share a total of 24 chairs and 8 tables. The chairs and tables are all on casters and easy to rearrange. Requester is responsible for set-up and returning the room back to how it was found.
- “Auditorium” Set Up: Up to 40 folding chairs can be rented from Facilities. Chairs will be set up in rows with a center aisle. Additional arrangements must be made for chair and table rental, Catering, ITS, Media Services or other work requests.